Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need your help + new card set

Hey everyone,
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.  I have been enjoying spending time with the family.  For once we are having a relaxing weekend.  I need more of these. 

Well I have been working on a layout and I found this paper in my stash.  I am trying to figure out who made this paper.  I bought it at a garage sale about 3 years ago.  I think it is Stampin' Up but I am not sure.  If you know who made this paper please leave a comment in the comment section.  Thanks so much, and here it is:

Now the card set I made this week.  On the Hero Arts blog last week they had a back to school theme, and since I am headed back to school next week I wanted to make a quick card set using this idea.  So here it is:

And here is a close up of just one:

Supplies
Cardstock: Kraft Cardstock by Bazzil
Stamps:  All by Hero Arts (grid background, canvas background, ledger stamp, flower, and sentiment)
Inks: Hero Arts Snow, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers (various colors)
Tools:  Fiskars border punch
Gems:  Doodlebug

I love this set.  I am going to use these cards at school when I send little notes to other teachers during the year.  I also think I may make a complete set and give them to Jack's Pre-K 5 teacher.

Speaking of Jack, I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 years old in a couple of weeks and that tomorrow he is going to Pre-K 5 tomorrow.  He is a bit nervous about going to a new class, but I know he will do fine.  I will post pictures of him on his first day.

Love to all and don't forget to leave a comment please!
thanks!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

xxxxx

Jamey said...

I know the 'argyle' yellow/grey paper is SU along with the smaller paper in the middle....but you probably wanted to know that on August 22nd, and not today!

Post a Comment