Sunday, August 29, 2010

I LOVE the new I Rock!!!

Having 2 boys I have always stayed away from the Bling, but I saw a video on the Imaginisce web site and I thought mmmmmm I might like this.  So I went to Michael's today and with my 40% off coupon I bought it!  Let me tell you it is my new favorite tool!!! I love the BLING!  It is so easy to use and I love all the different accents you can buy-crystals, gems, metal--it all is just awesome.  So of course I had to make some new stuff using this fun tool.  So here is my first creation:


I placed the gems on the antennae and then scattered them on the card in purple.  I just love it!

Supplies:
Pattern Paper:  My Little Yellow Bicycle-Lucky
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White. Hero Arts layering paper
Stamps:  Hero Arts Old World Writing background, sentiment, butterfly
Inks:  Distress Inks Antique Linen
Tools:  Imaginisce  I Rock & Gems
Copics:  YG03,YG17, V15,V17

Hope everyone has a great week and I will post soon!

hey if you have the IRock--do you love it? Let me Know!

1 comments:

Jamey said...

What a pretty card - and I love the butterfly! Great placement of the bling too.

Post a Comment