Sunday, August 8, 2010

martha stewart large circle maker review + video

Hey everyone,
Well I was in Michael's on Friday and I found a new tool by Martha Stewart ( a large circle maker) and I had a 40% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. So I decided to buy it without hearing anything about it. There were only 2 left on the display. Plus I have been looking for a great large circle maker. So I decided to get it.
I brought it home and within 5 minutes I was making perfect circles! It is awesome!!!!! It makes circles from 4 inches to 12 inches. Now this tool is not for someone who has the Cricut Expression. I have the baby bug so i can not make the large circles. It is so easy and fast! Here is a video that I made showing how it works. Hope you like it! (this is my first attempt at making a video)



Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back with some new layout designs and a couple of cards.  I have been playing around with some Hero Arts stamps. 

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Mary Pat! Thanks for the video! Looks like a fun tool to have. I see that you are on the DT team for Simply Scrapbooks. I'm in Cincinnati and haven't made it to that store yet. I just figured out that one of my friends lives about 10 minutes from there so I may drop my boys off at her house some time and check it out! Great job on your first video!

Chrissy said...

Very impressed!

Carole said...

I was so happy to find this. I just bought the cutter this morning and was wondering if I'd wasted my money. So glad to find this great review and to see how easy the cutter is to use.

Stacy H-W said...

I bought this too and love it! My only caution is to be careful with the blades. I've cut myself because the are super sharp and exposed.

Post a Comment