Monday, August 9, 2010

Imaginisce's August Sketch Challenge!

Well, I have decided to enter the Imaginisce's August Challenge.  It was a lot of fun.  We had to make a layout created from this sketch.
Here is my adaptation of the sketch.
We had to use 75% of Imaginisce's products on the layout.  That was NO problem for me.  I love their paper because they have such great boy lines.  I cant wait for the new lines from CHA to come out.  I will be first to buy them at Simply Scrapbooks.

Here is what I used:
pattern paper:  Let's Roll (Imaginisce)
card stock:  Bazzill
Tools:  Fiscars border punch, label 8 from Spellbinders, quickutz font Frankie

The journaling reads:  Jack has been asking for a riding car or truck for abut 2 years, but they are so expensive.  I have been looking for a bargain forever.  Well it finally happened.  I found a John Deere riding truck.  Jack was so excited and Michael didn't know what to think.  It was so cute watching the two of them riding around the house.  They never wanted to get off.  They were Truckin' (August 2010)

Hope you like it!

1 comments:

Megan Collier said...

Looks great!

You can check out mine here:

http://www.mc2prod.com/2010/08/imaginisces-august-sketch.html

Happy Crafting!

MC

Post a Comment