Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Future Photographer?

While we were down in Florida this past June, Jack started to take an interest in my camera and taking pictures.  I must say that some of his pictures were quite good.  I scrapped 4 of his pictures (the view from the condo, some coral in the condo, and some sea shells in the condo, and i think one of his best pictures-a photo of himself  in the mirror taking a picture--very creative I think) in this layout.

Lovin' the Camera
Supplies
cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up and Basic Grey Basics
Inks: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Font: Cricut Mickey Mouse Font

Just a bit of information--went to Simply Scrapbooks  last night and I picked up my new Design Team Kit.  I picked the new line from 3Bugs in a Rug Tool Time and I must say it is soooo cute.  I love love love it.  I will be buying more of this line.  I will post some pictures of the paper and the layout later this week.  Simply Scrapbooks has a ton of new stuff coming in and it is so hard because I want to buy everything!!

Well I am off to go play with the kids and to get a bit of scrappin' done tonight and then I am off to bed.  Tomorrow is the first day of school with the kids.  I know I will be exhausted tomorrow.  Have a good week and I will post soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment