Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crazy for Circles--2 Layouts

I have been so creative this week.  Ever since I bought the Martha Stewart Circle maker (check out my blog for a video review) I have been hooked on circles. 
Here is my first layout--The Golf Hat
When we were down in Florida the boys found my uncle's golf hat and they would wear it everyday in the condo.  they just loved it and I thought they looked so darn cute.  The paper I used is very old (at least 3 years old) and I don't remember the name (sorry).   The base is bazzill plus I used some random buttons.  I am trying to use up
some of my very old paper. 

The next layout is One Cool Dude
Michael always wants to be just like Jack.  So he found Jack's sunglasses and put them on.  He thought he was so totally cool.  It was so cute for the 15 seconds it lasted before Jack yelled to take off HIS glasses.

Paper--Basic Grey Mellow
Cardstock--Kraft Bazzill, Neenah Solar White, Bazzill(blue)
Brads--Basic Grey
Inks--Tim Holtz distress inks scattered straw, shabby shutters, wild honey, walnut stain

I also am making a quick card with the circles.  I will post that soon. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I will be busy.  The Stampaway Convention is this weekend!  I hope to go shop on Saturday plus Simply Scrapbooks is having a sale if you bring back your ticket--looks like my wallet is going to hurt after this weekend. 

See ya soon!
mp

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

Both super cute layouts! They compliment the pictures beautifully!

Post a Comment