Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Vacation Layout!

I hope everyone had fun with the Lawn Fawn blog hop.  I know I did.  Boy, there are some really talented people on the hop!

Well today I have a 2 page layout.  During our vacation we went to the Mai Kai restaurant for drinks and appetizers.  We had a lot of fun.  This is one place that I HAVE to go to every time we are in Pompano.  It is always just too much fun and drinks are awesome!

                                                                                       
Supplies:  Cardstock:  Bazzil Kraft
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Hang 10 (wow i finally used up my last couple of pieces of that line.  I have had it for about 3 years.  I just loved that line!)
Cricut: Tag
Buttons:  Basic Grey
Button Twine: Simply Scrapbooks
Font:  Quickutz Blossom

Hope you like it and I will see you all again real soon! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute double pager!

Post a Comment