Monday, March 2, 2015

Some Odd Girl Nerdy Kody

Happy Monday and Happy March!

Today is the new release from Some Odd Girl for the clear stamps.  Today I introduce Nerdy Kody!  Isn't he just so good looking?  I love  him.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and for my card I used the Some Odd Girl paper collection along with the wood veneer.
For my sentiment I tried some masking becuase I wanted that heart to be red.  It worked out pretty well!

I will be back tomorrow with a look at Nerdy Gwen.  Have a great day!
MP

6 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Great card, I love the added touch of the hexagons!

Anonymous said...

Fun card, Mary Pat, love the hexagons!

Becky said...

He is so cute! I love the masking job too!

Leslie Germain said...

Love the nerdy boy! Such a fun card!!

Catherine said...

Such a cute stamp an I love the colors you chose to make him come to life.

Tracy said...

This image is adorable!!!
Such a cute card and your colouring is perfect.
As soon as I saw this image, I thought they need a girl with a laptop for all the girls in my family..looking forward to seeing your Gwen card :)

Post a Comment