Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Core'dinations St. Patrick's Day Layout

Happy Wednesday

I was playing around with my Core'dinations cardstock for one of my DT projects and I say this really cool Silhouette cut file for the lace shamrock background.  I knew I wanted that to be the focul point of my layout.  So I found last year's photo of my cuties and got busy.  Here is what I came up with.

I am not sure that you can see the layered pattern paper under the photo but Core'dinations is starting to make pattern paper.  I used various colors of green and yellow.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will see you soon. Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute St. Patricks layout..

Catherine said...

I love the die cut background, it really draws your eye into the photo. Beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet St. Patrick's Day inspired layout!

Becky said...

What a cool file! The layout turned out great!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page! LOVE that cut file - and such cuties!!!

Tracy said...

I love the title to your layout!
So sweet and another great photo of your boys.

Unknown said...

Cute photo and I love the sweet shamrock cut file. It is very pretty!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the cut out and the love the design, GREAT layout!

Post a Comment