Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge 101

Happy Sunday,

The brand new Lawnscaping Challenge 101 was posted a couple of days ago and it totally had my mind racing for ideas!  The challenge is to use dots and stripes!  I knew I wanted to create a layout using some of the awesome Lawn Fawn paper.  I had several of the dots and stripes papers and so I got busy!
Click HERE to see all the details!
Here is what I came up with!
I combined the dots and stripe papers with some other Lawn Fawn papers and this is what I came up with.  The photo is of the boys on Easter 2013.  I love this photo of the two of them.  I then added some Lawn Fawn flair and some Lawn Fawn stamps to finish off the layout!  I totally LOVE how this turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I have been really creative lately so I will be stopping in frequently!  See you soon.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet layout, Mary Pat, love the banners and that little flower!

Becky said...

I totally love it too!!!! Perfect spring layout!

Samantha Casey said...

Amazing layout! I love the mixture of pattern papers, they are so bright and happy! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Tracey McNeely said...

Love those sweet faces and a fabulous layout Mary Pat!

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! So colorful and happy!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute banners under the photo!! darling page!

Tamara said...

Great project!! Love that you did a LO
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
Hope to see you again next challenge
Xx Tamara

Audrey said...

Such a great layout! Love those papers... and such handsome little men! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Leslie Germain said...

What a sweet page! Love all the fun, bright colors!!

Tracy said...

Such a great photo of your boys and a great layout.
I really like the banners and flags on your layout :)

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable layout, I love the banners!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful layout!!! Thank you for playing a long with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Post a Comment