Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lawn Fawn Snow Day Fun

Happy Wednesday!

I am popping in today to share a really quick layout I did yesterday.  This is the first layout that I have done for myself in close to a year.  Can  you believe that?  I am so behind in my scrapping that I was a bit overwhelmed and then I just went into my computer and picked a month and picked some of my favorite photos and got busy.  I found these really cute photos of my hubby and oldest son sledding on a hill in our neighborhood.  The two of them had such a great time and I was so happy I got to capture it.  The photos aren't the greattest but I don't care because it is the memory to me not the quality of the photo.

I wanted a really easy design and went with a basic grid design that I use very often.  I have had this Lawn Fawn paper collection for awhile and have been wanting to use it so I broke it out!  I went with a very basic clean look for this one.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

adorable layout..

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute! Glad you were able to make time to scrap for yourself. A year is much too long!

Tanya Ham said...

Another adorable layout! Very cute! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love your CAS design and they way you split the patterned paper on the background!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the grid design and the paper choices, great layout!

Tracy said...

Great layout!
Looks like they had a great time on the hill :)

Becky said...

Yay,scraping for You!!! I love the grid and the finished layout :)

Unknown said...

Mary Pat, your layout looks like fun. You definitely did good on your play date with your photos! :)

Diane said...

Super cute page design.

Hugs Diane

Post a Comment