Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Nerdy Gwen from Some Odd Girl

Good morning!

I have for your today Nerdy Gwen!  This is the new clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl. I just love Gwen with her phone in hand and looking oh so chic!


For my card I colored Gwen using my Spectrum Noir markers and used the Some Odd Girl paper to make the card.  I love the hashtag and put it together with the sentiment.  Talk about cute!

Stop by the Some Odd Girl Shop to see this and all the new items in the shop!

Thanks so much and have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Good morning, she is so geeky cute! Great colours!

Leslie Germain said...

The geek girl is cute too! Love that blue patterned paper!!

Connie Mercer said...

you do a great job!! darling card~

Annette Allen said...

she is a cutie.. adorable card..

Tracy said...

This is such a fun image!!!!
You coloured her perfectly and I love the pattern paper you used.

Anna Sigga said...

So flippin cute!

Becky said...

I love her cardigan! So cute :)

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

She is certainly cute!!

Post a Comment