Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Project Life and Imaginisce

Happy Thursday and Happy Halloween!

I have mentioned before that I love Project Life but I do not use it in the normal way.  I use it to incorporate more photos in my kids layouts.  So I did this with Imaginisce.  Here is a look
This recaps the entire Halloween season in our house!  Sorry for the glare I am not that talented to photograph it without it! LOL!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Sunday because Core'dinations is Having a SUPER FUN FILLED HARD CORE CROP all weekend and my day to host a challenge is on Sunday.  I hope you will join me becuase I have a fun filled challenge and an AWESOME prize- can you say Chocolate????    See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

13 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I like PL for the same reason you do, Mary Pat! Love how this turned out. Happy Halloween!

lil gik said...

Such a cute page!

Becky said...

Halloween is when I started using the divided page protectors! I just had SO many photos! This looks great!!

Sue Althouse said...

So nice! I use my divided page protectors in much the same way.

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Super cute! And darling photo of the two of them walking together :)
That is what I like PL style for, too.
Just adding more photos in my albums.
Happy Halloween!

Margie H said...

Super PL page! So cute!! Happy Halloween :)

Tanya Ham said...

Cute! Love those little stickers! :)

Connie Mercer said...

great pages!!

Annette Allen said...

adorable.. your layouts are always amazing..

~Melissa~ said...

Cutie cute! I'm loving PL now, too. Love that "spooky" word!

Katie said...

I love how you used Project Life for this page! It looks awesome, and I really like the "spooky", ghost and monster embellishments!

Tracy said...

This is a fun way to use those pocket pages.

Post a Comment