Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Core'dinations and Xyron are Teaming Up!

Happy Wednesday!

So many fun things are happening over at Core'dinations this month and we are kicking it off right with our first swap!  XYRON!!!
For my project I made a teacher gift tag and bag for my son's teacher.  I love to surprise my son's teacher.  I know how hard she works and I know how crazy my son can be so I like to surprise her with some little gifts throughout the year.


I have also made a video on how I made the tag and bag.
Supplies
Core'dinations Cardstock
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron Sticker Creator
Sand it
Dust Buddy
May Arts Ribbon

Be sure to drop by the CORE'DINATIONS BLOG to leave a comment and you could win a Fabulous prize package!!

Thanks so much for stoping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

15 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

You are a good mom! The tag is perfect and rally makes the gift even more special.

AerynK Designs said...

Cute Tag. :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful bag and tag, Mary Pat! So thoughtful of you to treat the teacher!

Anonymous said...

What a cute bag, anything inside would just be an added bonus!

Becky said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! I love that you give gifts all year to the teacher too ;)

Annette Allen said...

cute tag and bag.. your son's teacher will love it..

Dictionary said...

What a great gift for teachers, I am sure anyone one of them would love to recieve such a cute pkg filled with delightful goodies.

Jingle said...

This is so super cute! I love the simple design!

Tanya Ham said...

How cute! And how thoughtful of you, too! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic project and video Mary Pat!

SandeeNC said...

Cute teachers project and wonderful tutorial Mary Pat! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Leslie Germain said...

adorable gift tag!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute little bag!!

Tracy said...

This is so cute.
I am sure the teachers really appreciate your gifts and fell appreciated for their work when they receive them

Tracy said...

Super cute!

Post a Comment