Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Some Odd Girl Inspiration

Happy Monday!
I am up on the Some Odd Girl blog today with some Inspiration.  Kristy is making some of THE best digi cut files in the business and one of her new releases included these awesome fall and back to school journaling cards and speech bubbles!  I love Project Life but lately I have been using it as additions to the boys scrapbook pages when I have a lot of extra photos.  These are some photos of them on the first day of school.  I also colored some fun images from the Some Odd Girl digi stamps.
I made a really quick video on using these digi files in your scrapbooking/project life.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a SOG Community Sketch Challenge.  See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful page Mary. Thanks for the tutorial!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how this turned out, Mary Pat! Great mix of photos, cards and images.

Anonymous said...

What a cute page, those stamps are adorable!

Isbaha said...

Nice layout !

Becky said...

Adorable! That's how I started using project life, just using the divided page protectors when I had extra photos. It is a great solution!

Annette Allen said...

oh my how CUTE.. love how you added the SOG image..

Mary Jo said...

Super cute page!!
I like how you backed the die cuts.

Connie Mercer said...

Good to know that these aren't just for PL ~ they look great on pages too.

Tammy said...

This is a great way to use the divided page protectors, Mary Pat. It's a great place to add in extra photos. This is adorable and I love the cut outs with the pattern paper behind. Great photos too! :)

Tracy said...

Very cute page..I am really liking those SOG stamps ;)

Barbara said...

I started using pocket pages the same way. It's a great way to add extra photos to a layout. I love how this page looks.

Leslie Germain said...

Great school layout!

Katie said...

What a cool way to use project life! I really like the cuts that you used!

Post a Comment