Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Core'dinations and Authentique

Happy Wednesday



Core'dinations and Authentique have teamed up all this week and it has been so much fun!  For my project I started with a Core Amour piece of cardstock and lightly sanded it to expose the light dots. Next I layered my beautiful Autumn collection paper and used some of the tags and banner pieces to embellish the layout.  I added some yummy twine to the tags.

This is a layout of Jack at the pumpkin farm.  I love these photos so much because they show off is missing 2 front teeth.  We all had a blast that day picking out pumpkins and mums!

 
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper- stickers- tages- authentique
pearls- recollections
twine- may arts

Be sure to stop by the CORE'DINATIONS BLOG because they are having a giveaway!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project from Imaginisce.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty page!

lil gik said...

Such a sweet layout, love the dot background paper and the colors you used are so warm and festive!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty fall page, Mary Pat! Beautiful mix of papers!

Lisa Echerd said...

Sounds like a fun day. Great layers!

Leslie Webster said...

Love the pairing of coordinations and authentique. Your page shows how well they work together, great job!

Amy Coose said...

Such a great layout, and the pics are so cute!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous papers and layout!

Annette Allen said...

such a sweet layout.. love it

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous layout, and the patterned paper is lovely!

lenny said...

Fun layout! So perfect for this time of year! Cute photos!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Beautiful layout! I love how you layered in the circles of patterned paper!! :) Evie

Connie Mercer said...

love all the layering~looks awesome!!!

Tammy said...

Awesome page. I love the different harvest tones and the cute photos. :)

Tracy said...

Your layouts are all so great.
I love the layering on this one...and of course the sweet photo of your little guy

Katie said...

You really have a way with these fall layouts. What a handsome page! Love that you used the pre=printed Core!

Barbara said...

Great layout. I love the colours. I love Authentique.

Katie said...

Great layout! I love the paper you used and all of the layering!

Post a Comment