Last week I received 4 of these awards from Carrie Every Day Moments, Michele, Becky and Sharla . Wow thanks girls! I truly appreciate it.
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
So let's get right to it!
8Things about Me!
1. I love to walk and walk about 10 miles every week. While I am walking I love to listen to Pandora's 80's pop music station. Still LOVE the music from the 80's.
2. I have lived in Spain a couple of times and have traveled there a bunch. Love Spain! Since the kids I haven't been able to make it there. I have to wait till they grow up before we can all go.
3. I love dogs and my hubby doesn't. I am trying to convince him that we need to get a puppy this summer!
4. My mom is my best friend.
5. I have had my same best girl friend for 42 years. We met when we were 2 in our back yards. We don't live too close to each other any more but we still talk on the phone at least 2 time per week.
6. I have had the same hair dresser for 30 years. I love him so much. (Can you tell if I meet some one and love them I don't let them go!)
7. My family is the most important thing to me. They always come first! Yes even over scrapping!
8. If I can find the time I love to read! Hubby bought me a NOOK and I just LOVE it! It is the BEST! Right now reading Whiplash by Catherine Coulter. Next on my list is a Nora Roberts novel--yippee!
Now I have to pay it forward. Here are 8 people that I have found recently and I love to read their blog ( I am going to try not to get people who have already received the award--if I got someone who has already had it --sorry!)
I hope everone is enjoying thier weekend! Jeff and I had a date night last night. Oh it was wonderful. We went to the restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner. Great place. We had such a nice time. I am so glad I started scheduling this in. It is the best!
Today I am finishing up the holiday decorations. I can't wait. My house has just been in disarray, and it is driving me CRAZY. Can't wait to finally clean it all up so that it looks awesome. I will be posting some more pictures later in the week.
Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by. I will be back later in the week with some new Holiday Cards and some new layouts! See ya then!