Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Lawnscaping Mini Challege

Happy Wednesday

There is a Brand New Lawnscaping Challenge!  The Challenge is to create a mini card or mini card set! 
I need to make a little gift for one of my coworkers.  She does so many nice things for me and I want to give her a couple of cards for all occasions.  So I broke out my Lawn Fawn stamps and got busy!  I have two designs and I just changed the sentiments and so I will have a total of 6 cards in the set.  Each card measures 4x4. 

Here is the first design.  I love that pink flamingo.  I colored her in bright pink using my Spectrum Noir markers.


My second design used the totally cute Gnome!  I just love him.  I once again colored my image with my Spectrum Noir markers.


Here are both of them together.  I am going to make 4 more and just change the sentiments to make a complete mini card set!


I also made a quick video on how I made these little mini cards.  Hope you enjoy it!
supplies
Core'dinations 110 lb. cardstock
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies
Ink- Hero Arts, Jenni Bowlin, Memento
Spectrum Noir

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a quick and easy layout plus another video!  See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!

mp

17 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

Ack, the gnome is just too cute! Between you and Lenny I'm going to have to start collecting Lawn Fawn stamps now. :D

Anonymous said...

What a sweet set of cards, Mary Pat, I'm sure she'll love them!

Unknown said...

I am in love with that little gnome! Now I am gonna have to go find him. :)

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute..

Tanya Ham said...

Oh how adorable!!! LOVE that pink flamingo!!! I have such a soft spot for those anyway, your cards are too cute! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable cards!!! LOVE the flamingo!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat sweet tiny cards!

Tracy said...

Both of these cards are super cute.
I love that little gnome guy

Becky said...

These are adorable, she will love them!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh, the cuteness!! These couldn't be more adorable. I love the little size too. It just adds to the fun factor!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Love your CAS mini cards - so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Katie said...

What a wonderful mini card set, and a great gift!

Unknown said...

so cute - love them!

onel said...

Oh, I love the pink flamingo too!! So cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

These are just adorable...love the look of little cards and these are so sweet.

Christiana said...

Darling cards! They turned out super cute. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Big hugs!

Post a Comment