Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Just Saying Hello

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  We had a crazy busy weekend but it was so awesome!  I do need another weekend to recover from this one though.  I am counting the hours till Friday! LOL!

I had some time to play along with  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  This was another fun challenge.  The challenge was Hero Arts Clean and Simple Card and you get a bonus if you create a one layer card!

It has been awhile since I have played with my Hero Arts stamps.  I was excited for this and brokes out this beautiful flower.  I haven't used this stamp in like forever.  I colored it with my spectrum noir markers and then found the perfect sentiment.  Finally I added some Hero Arts pearls!

Here is a video on how I made this card.



supply list
cardstock- Core'dinations 110lb
stamps- hero arts
ink- memento, hero arts
pearls- hero arts
spectrum noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have a fun week planed with some new cards and layouts.  I can't wait!  See you tomorrow with a layout using some yummy Core'dinations cardstock! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp


15 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Mary Pat, and so perfect for spring!

lil gik said...

Such a pretty card, Mary Pat!

Tracey McNeely said...

So beautiful Mary Pat!

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful!! :)

Connie Mercer said...

lovely card:)

Leslie Germain said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. I am with you - need another one to recover from this one. Love your card. Just beautiful!!!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card.. love that flower..

Alrik Gerlach said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

Katie said...

This flower is gorgeous! I love how you colored it. The card is beautiful!

TL Marzewski said...

I love that flower Mary Pat! Maybe you could just make a flower a day until Friday :) How sweet that would be.

Susie Bentz said...

Beautiful one layer card!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the pop of colour against the white background. Such a beautiful stamp

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty, Mary! Wonderful colouring and embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean and Simple!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous flower card!

gale said...

Gorgeous!! Love that big flower and the pearls.

Post a Comment