Did you have a nice weekend? We did! The weather was nice ( a bit windy) and we spent a lot of time outside! Loved hanging with my boys.
Today I have a new layout I made for Core'dinations. We were given the challenge to create a project using the Chocolate Box collection. I have to say I have been a bit intimidated by this collection but I jumped in and now I am totally addicted to it!.
1. I started with my Spotted Core and sanded it just a bit in some places and then heavily in others. I cut it down and placed it on a piece of Imaginisce pattern paper.
2. I took a piece of Chocolate Box and ran it through my Fiskars paper crimper and then sanded it to expose the core. You can see below how the beautiful blue color is coming through.
4. I attached my photo and then glued it to my base.
5. I then used my sewing machine and went around this piece a couple of times.
5. I then used some Imaginisce embellishments and made my own using my Lawn Fawn star dies and some more yummy Core cardstock. For the finishing touch I added some chocolate enamel dots!
Cardstock: Core Essentials, Core'dinations Chocolate Box, Core'dinations Spotted collection, Core Impressions Jillilbean Soup
paper, die cut, sticker- Imaginisce
lawn fawn dies
enamel dots- glitz
Sand It Gadget
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with the new digi release for Some Odd Girl! See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!