Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday SOG Skateboard Tobie

Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday means it is time for a brand new digi release from Some Odd Girl!  Today we have one of my faves, Skateboard Tobie!  I LOVE this digi becuase my oldest son LOVES to skateboard.  I colored this skateboard after my son's.  He was so happy when he bought his Shawn White board.  He was so totally proud of it.  So this card is totally for him!
supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
dies- lawn fawn
stamps- digi and clear- some odd girl
spectrum noir markers
hero arts gems
the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see yo usoon.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute! I love the stars cut out! So fun!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how this turned out, Mary Pat! Love the stars, twine and enamel dots as the finishing touches.

Anonymous said...

What a fun card and fantastic coloring, Mary Pat!

Jingle said...

This is so totally adorable!!! I love this one!

Katie said...

Cool card! Love the skater boy image!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable~ove the skate board:):)

Madeline said...

So cute! I just heard on the radio that a city north of us is trying to ban skateboarding on public property INCLUDING sidewalks! Whaaat?!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun new image.. this is adorable..

Leslie Germain said...

Such a great boy card and so fun!!

Janet's Joy said...

He's one cool dude!!

Tammy said...

Super cute card, Mary Pat! Adorable image and I love how you colored him. :)

Unknown said...

what a great and fun card!

Tracy said...

What a fun image and great boy card.
So neat that you coloured the skateboard to match your son's :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cute! I love it! hugs, Jo:)

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute! Love the stars and twine, really sets it off! :)

Katie said...

This is so cute! Skateboard Tobie is adorable, and I really like how you used the negative of the star punch!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is so cute, I love the stars - perfect boy card!

Becky said...

This is perfect for for your son!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun and fabulous card...love your little sweetie doing tricks on her skateboard, so fun.

Post a Comment