Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday SOG Community Challenge

Happy Tuesday!

Are you ready for a challenge?  The Facebook Some Odd Girl Community Page is having a fun challenge that starts today.  Create a project that has clouds, rain, umbrellas etc.  I loved this challenge and I broke out my Happy Day stamp collection!  I first stamped my cloud and then heat embossed in gold the rain drops.  Next I cut out some smaller clouds and ran them through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  Finally, I stamped my sentiment.

supplies
cardstock- core'dinations 110 lb smooth and Core Essentials
stamps- Some Odd Girl
ink- jenny bowlin, versamark, hero arts
Silhouette
Cuttlebug
Sizzix embossing folder
American Craft Gold embossing folder

Be sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl Community to see all the details on this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with some fun news!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? Ive been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate itchristian louboutin

Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the gold rain drops and embossed clouds, Mary Pat!!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! I love the embossed clouds!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the combo of the stamped cloud with the embossed ones. Such a cute card, Mary Pat!

Katie said...

This is great! I love the clouds that you embossed!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat I love your dotted clouds, great card!

Leslie Germain said...

So cute!! Love the clouds especially the embossed ones!!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card.. those clouds are too fun

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
This card will make someone smile when they receive it :)

Becky said...

I love those gold rain drops! How fun!!

paola said...

Very clever with the rain drops!! Great card!

Unknown said...

This is sure to brighten someone's day! SO CUTE, MP!

She's a Color Queen said...

I love clean cards, this one rocks!!

Post a Comment