When I think of Easter I think of Spring, New Beginnings, Colored Eggs and Bunnies! So when the Core'dinations Design Team was given the assignment to create a project with Spring in mind I immediately thought of the above things. So I started going through my stash to see what I could come up with and I found a bunch of fun goodies!
1. First, I embossed a piece of the 110 lb. smooth cardstock from Core'dinations with one of my Darice embossing folders. I just love the look of those Easter eggs.
2. I then got out my The Alley Way Stamps and stamped my cute little bunny and carrot and colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers.
3. I fussy cut the images out and put them to the side.
4. I cut my grass using the Core'dinations Gemstone cardstock with my Silhouette.
5. Next, I stamped my egg stamp on my Core Essentials Cardstock. A quick tip here! First, Sand the paper to the desired level.
I then put the card together and this is how it turned out!
cardstock- Core'dinations 110lb smooth, Core Essentials, Core Gemstones
Stamps- The Alley Way Stamps
Markers- Spectrum Noir
Darice Embossing Folder
Sand it Gadget
Ink- Memento, Hero Arts
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a new project. See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!