Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday- Call Me

Happy Wednesday,

Yesterday was my first day back to work and I have to say I was exhausted! Hopefully today I will be a bit better in that area!  The weather has taken a turn a bit and it is chilly so that means we have been inside a bit more which means some more crafty time for me!! Got to love that!

As I mentioned yesterday, my first Design Team project for Cord Camera was to work with the Neopolitan Bisque Soup collection.  Here is a card that I made using all the papers in the collection.  I really love the look of the sunshine rays so I adapted them to fit this card.  I then added a Jillibean die cut for the center piece. 

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white, bazzill
paper- Jillibean soup neopolitan bisque soup
stickers- jillibean soup

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a look at a layout with Little Yellow Bicycle.  See  you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

21 comments:

Norma G. said...

I love the card you came up with, really great project.

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute!!!!

Jingle said...

Super cute card!

Janet's Joy said...

Love the "rays" of paper!

Tanya Ham said...

Really cute! Love how you made this! :)

Becky said...

Love the rays too! And the sentiment!

Margie Higuchi said...

Cute! Great way to use up all the papers! LOL! LOVE the rays - very cool :)

Mary Jo said...

Very cool card!
Love the phone dial embellishment and all of the cool paper strips!

Pam said...

I love this! So colorful and cheery! :-)

Christina said...

Loving your Jillibean designs projects! My little guy has the Elmo phone that you scrapbooked in yesterday's layout and he loves it. :)
Everybody needs a break now & then-I don't know how you manage to juggle it all-you're a super woman! :)

Danielle said...

Love the way you did the background for this card! And the old fashion phone dial is too cute.

Unknown said...

love all the patterns you did on this card!

Katie said...

I took a little break last week too - only I forgot the tell anyone about it! I love your Elmo phone layout, the pictures are too cute! The sunshine rays on this card are fabulous!

I hope everything is going well at school, the first day after break is always so tiring!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how exciting...CONGRATS on the DT. Love their stuff. This card is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you did the PP and that telephone rotary dial in the center is soooo adorable!

Steph said...

Great card! Love the different patterned papers.

Erica said...

Love the 'rays' on the card. This is on my to try list!

Tracy said...

What a fun card.
Do kids even know how to work this type of phone anymore, lol.
I love how your little bit of black really pops the colours.

Amy said...

super cute, love that background, how did you cut it so perfectly???

~Tammy~ said...

This is super duper cool! I love it! Hope you were able to get some rest!

Annette Allen said...

wow what a fun design...I love this card..

Dena said...

Love the design! I'm going to have to check out that JB collection. It's so cute! :)

Aloha,
Dena
missdjones.blogspot.com

Post a Comment