Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday with Bella Blvd

Happy Monday!,
How was your weekend?  Mone was awesome.  Saturday I ran errands and then it was cloudy and misty and I sat on the couch for a couple of hours and read my book.  I am on the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series and I am loving it.  I then was motivated and finished my project that needed to be done and then started another one.  My mojo was flowing and it felt great.  Sunday we spent a lot of time outside.  We walked to the park and hung out with the boys. 

Todya I want to share a layout that I did for the store using the Spring flings and Easter things collection from Blella Blvd.


For the bunny, title and easter basket I used my Silhouette.

Supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper, flowers, stickers- Bella Blvd.
misc- Silhouette

I hope everyone has a great day today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

25 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Adorable page! Love the details you put into the basket - so cute :)

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweet layout! Love the photos-and that bunny is adorable:)

Kat said...

What a cute layout, that is a MIGHTY big basket! What a lucky boy!

Tammy said...

Awesome 2-pager! Love all of the photos. Looks like you guys have some great Easter traditions. :) Great baskets too!

Jingle said...

Oh, I just love this layout! Great job!

Steph said...

Cute layout! The Hunger Games series is one of my favorites. Such a great read.

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!! I saw the bunny in the Silhouette Store, but put him on my wishlist. He is ADORABLE all cut out!! :)

Mary Jo said...

Great two pager!! :)
Did you see the Hunger Games movie yet?
I haven't, but plan on it :)

Danielle said...

So pretty and spring like. I like the silhouette title and bunny. You make me realize that I need to use mine more. I just always seem to forget about it when I am planning a layout.

Madeline said...

Great pics and good job on the multi-photo, double page design. Love your Easter basket!

Becky said...

That Easter basket is so adorable! Perfect for your layout!

Unknown said...

Love all the photo's you were able to fit on there!

Annette Allen said...

how adorable...This layout is so fun...I always enjoy your family photos...such a sweet family..

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Sweet and colorful page, Mary Pat! I love the embellishments you created!

Cori in W. Texas said...

Great paper/collection choice for that l/o. Pretty and spring and cheery and just wonderful!

Izzy Anderson said...

Such a happy colorful spring layout. Love your design

Anonymous said...

so adorable!

Connie Mercer said...

you are reallly good at the 2 pagers!! great work MP!!!

Erica said...

Love love love! Waiting on this line to ship to me!

Norma Gomez said...

Your weekend sounds heavenly! They layout turned out beautiful & OMG those baskets are awesome!!

Katie said...

Ohhhh! I just read your post from Friday! Luck you on Spring Break! I can't wait for ours (it starts Thursday!) It sounds like you had a great kick off weekend for break! I love the layout too :)

Janet's Joy said...

Love that you did a 2 pager! It's adorable!!

Tracy said...

Do you have more hours in your day than the average person, or maybe you don't sleep. You seem to get so much done in a day.
Cute layout.
Thank you for the congrats on me making the DT

Maria said...

Very cute!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Dena said...

What a great layout! Great pics ...love the embellies, too! TFS!

Aloha,
Dena Jones
missdjones.blogspot.com

Post a Comment