Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Butterflies

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I sure did.  It was very busy but on Saturday we went to a family party and it was so great being with family!  Sunday I was able to get some work done!  Got to love this!  I am working on some upcoming classes that I will be teaching this summer.  I have a bunch of ideas I just need the time to get them all planned and ready to go.

This is a layout that I did for the store using Basic Grey Picadilly.  It was just perfect for my photos of the boys that I took when we went to a butterfly exhibit last summer.  We had a bunch of fun.  This Picadilly collection was just so beautiful.  For this layout I used banner strips.  I have to say I am still totally addicted to banners.  I love them!


Supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- basic grey picadilly
stickers- basic grey
tools- silhouette, ms circle maker, sewing machine
dies- paper trey ink
felt- paper trey ink

I want to say thanks to everyone for taking the time to write such kind comments on my blog! You are all so wonderful and supportive! I truly appreciate it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

20 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Mary Pat! Of course I remember you! :) So happy to be a Kite Flyer with you and working together again. Your blog is wonderful!

Johanna said...

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend!! I love all the vibrant colours on your LO!!! Beautiful :-)

Unknown said...

Yes, I had a great weekend even though I had to put my mom on the plane to go back to Phoenix. I love butterfly exhibits! Great photos and super cute layout. I'm going to have scrap lift this layout!!!

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty colors, and I love the banner strips!
It all looks great with those outdoor photos!!

Janet's Joy said...

Your boys are soooo adorable!! Love your layout and I still am addicted to banners too!

Jingle said...

What a pretty layout! Such gorgeous colors and the photos are wonderful!

Teka Cochonneau said...

love the two pager with the banners! I am gonna have to scrap lift this!

Tammy said...

Great 2-pager! Love the background banner strips. Looks like a fun place to spend a summer afternoon. :)

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

I really love your pages! The paper strip shapes layered across the back of the page? So pretty!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Such a pretty page, Mary Pat! Love the banners that span both of the pages. You and I are on the same wavelength -- I have some of this line out on my desk to scrap with too!

Busygirl said...

Heehee, really, nothing is cuter than a child's grumpy face! Now I get why adults never took me seriously when I was mad as a little kid.

Beautiful 2-page layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great work with the banners, Mary Pat. I'm kind of hooked on them right now too. :)

Katie said...

I love the banner strips on your layout!

Becky said...

LOVE the banners Mary Pat! This is awesome and would make a great card too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the banners spread across 2 pages - I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Maria said...

Es precioso, me encantan las fotos! Todo el conjunto es perfecto!
Cariños,

Maria B.

Norma G. said...

Hello, Hello! Love the layout and pics :D

~Tammy~ said...

Honestly the boys could be twins! Another lovely 2 page layout of cherished memories!

Tracy said...

Great layout, and great photos.
I am loving borders right now as well :)

Tracy said...

I meant banners, lol.

Post a Comment