Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Bowling!

Happy Wednesday!
Well, I got NOTHING done yesterday scrapping with the ladies! I talked the entire time!  I had fun though and that is all that matters!  When I picked up the boys from school we went to the park and had a ball!! I love great weather and this is supposed to be our last for the next couple of days.

Today on my list of things to do is work on another batch of photos and back them up and organized them.  I also have a pedicure and then I need to do some scrapping!! With not getting anything accomplished yesterday I am very behind!!

Over Christmas break we took the boys bowling.  We had such a great time.  Simply Scrapbooks recently got in a new shipment from Moxxie and I snagged the Bowling kit.  This line was just perfect for my pictures.  Are you getting tired of all my 2 page layouts?  For Simply the owner only wants 2 page layouts for store displays.   So I have a ton of them.  I personally prefer to do one page layouts but I am not picky at all.  I always have such a hard time photographing 2 pagers- they always seem to be lopsided.  Sorry!

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper and stickers- Moxxie

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with another project!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

22 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Another winner~I especially love the design and the cluster of embellies in the corner!!! the paper is very cool!!!Fantastic girl!!

Unknown said...

Your boys are always so agreeable when it comes to pictures. My son absolutely hated having to smile for the camera. He's 28 and it hasn't changed one bit! Now his older sister is another story...I think she was born with a camera in her hand!! Cute layout. Family bowling is the best:) Hope you get some scrappy time soon!

Heidi said...

I'm so jealous, my bowling pictures never turn out! Love your layout.

Janet's Joy said...

Perfect paper for your photos! Fun layout!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very cute 2-pager! I love the bowling themed papers.

Margie Higuchi said...

Sometimes two pagers are tough to photograph. I assume you are putting them on the floor and hover over to take the picture (while avoiding getting the shadow...and doing handstands! LOL!!). I use PhotoShop and click straighten image...that helps a bit.

LOVE that you all went bowling and what a great find to have papers to go with the theme. LOVE IT~!! Have a great day, Mary Pat!

Mary Jo said...

I am the same way with photographing two pagers!!!
Always lopsided. Even cropping and straightening them :)

Really fun page! And that product is perfect for those photos.

Tanya Ham said...

Cute layout!! I do almost exclusively 2 page layouts. I just like the continuity it makes in my albums. Love seeing yours, it gives me ideas! :)

Jingle said...

Very fun layout! I love the splash of pins in the corner!

Danielle said...

So cute! I am loving that bowling shoe paper. Glad you had fun with the girls!

Becky said...

What awesome papers!! The layout turned out great! Glad you had a good time yesterday, even though you didn't accomplish much :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Great layout Mary Pat, love the patterned paper.

Sharla said...

Those papers are so fun!! Love the 2 pager!

Maria said...

Que fotos tan bonitas! Me encanta tu trabajo!
Cariños,

Maria B.

Aimee Kidd said...

Wow!! LOVE this 2 pager!! It's a great design....thinking I must scraplift it! :) Love that bowling paper too!

Annette Allen said...

so fun...great layout...

Anonymous said...

such a great and fun layout!!!

Pam said...

Great layout! Love it! Looked like a great time was had by all. :-) I must get my hands on this paper. My son is on a bowling league and this would be perfect!

Katie said...

As long as you had fun, that is what matters!

I love the layout, especially the bowling pins embellishment, is that right on the paper? Its so cool!

~Tammy~ said...

What a fun layout~ Looks like a fun day too!

Izzy Anderson said...

Love the use of this paper and how you fit so many photos in. Great layout.

Tracy said...

Great layouts Mary Pat. I love all of your layouts. I only do 2 page layouts (when I do a layout that is).

Post a Comment