Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Parade

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you but I am so happy that today starts the weekend! I have my Friday night crop with the girls tonight and I am so excited.  I already have the feeling that I will be talking more than scrapping.  I really don't have a lot to do.  I have all my commitments done for the month so I can pretty much work on whatever I feel like!  I should work on Project Life!  Who knows??????

Many of you know I LOVE Nikki Sivils, scrapbooker paper collections.  One of my all time faves is the Monster collection!  It was perfect for this layout of Michael at school for his Halloween parade.He was Woody from Toy Story. 




Supplies
paper, stickers- Nikki Sivils, scrapbooker
mist- mister huey by studio calico

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend.  I will be back on Monday with a new project!  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

22 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

so cute, really adorable!! great work!!!!:):)

Margie Higuchi said...

This is just too cute! This line is perfect for your theme!!

Pam said...

How cute! I love this collection! Perfect for little boys and Halloween!

~Tammy~ said...

I like NS too. In fact some of my paper on my card last Wednesday was hers.

Adorable layout!

All commitments done...have fun and craft for fun!

Becky said...

Super cute layout! You're right, it was perfect for this! Have fun tonight and I hope you get a lot accomplished!

Tammy said...

Fun collection and adorable layout. I love the monsters too. Very fitting for little boys who can sometimes be monsters too! Love how you divided your page with photos on one side and journaling and monsters on the other. Great job! Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Great layout-- love all the different boarders!

Madeline said...

What cute little monsters! Love it!

Danielle said...

That page is simply adorable! I love the title.

Norma G. said...

Awe, what a fun event. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your crop night!

Laurie said...

Lve this!

SandeeNC said...

Well here's to a good night of talking, errrr....cropping! lol I think you need to take your camera so we can see what ya'll do! Love the lay out! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Busygirl said...

What a cute layout! I'm so going to pin it. I love monsters heehee.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Cute page, Mary Pat. You're right, those papers are perfect for your adorable photos. Have fun at the crop!

Katherine said...

What a great page and those are gorgeous papers :)

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute!

Maria said...

Cute, cute, cute! Me encanta!
Cariños,
Maria B.

Annette Allen said...

now that is a cute parade of monsters...very cute layout..

Arlene said...

So in love with this layout! Super cute...

Katie said...

I love the monsters! I hope you had fun at the crop last night!

Izzy Anderson said...

Now THAT is cute!! I love the way you used the monsters. Adorable page.

Tracy said...

Another sweet layout.
I like your title, so perfect for this layout.

Post a Comment