Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Button Challenge

Happy Thursday,

How is your week going?  Mine is going ok. I have to say that I am totally looking forward to the weekend! It has been a LONG week already!

As I mentioned before, I have had some free time lately and I have been scrapping for myself.  Jillibean Soup put out a wonderful challenge a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with it- Buttons!! Now if you have been following me at all you know I like to use buttons!!  So this challenge was perfect for me.  I also got to use some paper in my stash that I have had for awhile and I just had a blast.

So how did I use my Jillibean Buttons?  First, I used one of the large epoxy buttons to create my sun.  I used it for the center.  Next I used all types of buttons from Jillilbean (epoxy, cardstock die cut buttons, and button stickers from various collections) and formed a heart.  I then filled in more of the heart with various hearts and stars from other collections.   

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper, buttons, stickers- Jillibean Soup
Twine- the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a home decor piece using Little Yellow Bicycle's Saturdays collection.  Hope to see you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp


19 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Button Heaven..lol!! Very cute.

Becky said...

Oh I love all of those buttons!!! Especially that big sunny one! Looking forward to tomorrow, I love your home decor projects!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Annette Allen said...

cute layouts...love that fun button heart...

Madeline said...

Love all the buttons! The big yellow one makes a perfect sun center!

Steph/MizzBzb said...

So cute! I love buttons.

Aimee Kidd said...

Sweet layout!! And that button heart is just too stinkin cute!!

Maria said...

Precioso!!!!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Unknown said...

Love how you did the button heart!!

Katherine said...

Beautiful page I love the button heart and the gorgeous papers :)

Danielle said...

Love how you incorporated all of those buttons into your layout. The sun is adorable.

Erica said...

Oh a button heart!

SandeeNC said...

I was just thinking that by the time these boys are 18, you will have accumalted 36 albums probably! lol But each one of them will be a work of art! You do just lovely work! waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina :)

Anonymous said...

love all those buttons!

Sharla said...

Love the button for the center of the sun...all the colors you used go together so nicely!

Katie said...

I agree - it has been a LONG week! Yay for tomorrow being Friday!

I love the button heart and the button sun! They are perfect for the challenge.

Johanna said...

This LO is truly lovely! I love how you used the buttons!

Cathy said...

great page, love the buttons heart and sun! So perfect!

Tracy said...

Such a stunning layout. I love how you used all these buttons.
Your son is such a handsome boy.

Post a Comment