Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday with Jillibean Soup Neopolitan Bisque

Hi there,
I am back!!  I LOVED my time off.  We did so many wonderful things over the last 5 days.  I really had a wonderful time.  I basically took a technology time off.  I really did not check email or the blog world.  I did, however, work on some amazing projects for Cord Camera.  I did a total of 7 projects using Bella Blvd., Basic Grey and Little Yellow Bicycle.  I can't wait to show you, but it will be awhile because they first have to appear at Cord. 

Speaking of my work for Cord Camera, this was my first Design Team project for the store. I did these layouts 2 months ago.  If you follow my blog you will know that I LOVE JIllibean Soup.  I was so excited when they said this was my first assignment.  I used the Neopolitan Bisque Soup.  This is such a fun line!! You can check it out HERE.

This layout is my son talking on his Elmo phone.  He is always carrying his phone around and talking to his "friend".  He loves Elmo!


supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper jillibean soup
die cuts- jillibean soup
stickers- jillibean soup
mist- studio calico mister huey

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  It feels good to be back.  I will be back tomorrow with some more Jillibean Soup projects!  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

16 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh my word! This is so cute, Mary Pat. Love those pics. Hee! Your design is great. I love the way you layered the papers. Terrific work with this collection.

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!!! :)
Glad to have you back, and really happy you had a good break!

Heidi said...

Great layout! I love the background paper and the paint splatters.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Mary Pat, amazing layout!!!!!! Love it!! So happy you enjoyed your time off!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed the time off, glad you're back! This layout is adorable-you just have such photogenic boys! Congrats on the Cord Camera assignment:)

Norma G said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed your time off :D I love your layout!

Jingle said...

Such a cute layout!

Janet's Joy said...

Glad to hear that you had some nice family time.
Love those photos and of course your layout!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~love the design!!!

Tammy said...

Family time is so important! Glad you were able to get away from technology for a few days, but glad you are back, too! :) Adorable layout. Love the longer banners in the background.

Unknown said...

Awww too cute!! & welcome back =)

Anonymous said...

so totally cute - and welcome back!!!!

Amy said...

super cute, I love Jillibean Soup too! Love the visual triangle you created with the embellishing.

Madeline said...

Adorable page and photos!

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet layout.
You didn't go on the computer for 5 whole days, wow, lol.

Johanna said...

The pics are really cute and I love the page!!!!

Post a Comment