Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Picture of the Week + some odds n ends stuff

Hey everyone,
This past Wednesday we got our first little bit on snow.  It was about a 1/4 inch on the grass and Jack had so much fun.  As soon as we got home from school he wanted to put on his snow pants and boots and get outside to play.  Oh my golly did he have fun!  We have a swing set and he was flying off the slide because there was a touch of ice on it.  He had a blast.  I don't think the smile ever left his face.  I was able to capture this photo of him right when he got outside. It seeemed like it was the only moment he wasn't running around.  I just love this picture.  You can see the joy on his face!  I can't wait to scrap it!  I just love to see children enjoying the simple things in life!
As I have mentioned before Scrap the Moments is having their challenge extended.  It is now due December 13th.  You need to use anything that is lying around the house--ticket stub, recipe, receipt, etc.  The prize is a great kit called Retro which includes Crate Paper's line Restoration.  Here is a full list of the things you will receive.

RETRO KIT
Paper:
Echo Park-Bright Stripes
Crate Paper-Dolies
Crate Paper-Heirloom
Crate Paper-Slipcover (2 sheets)
Crate Paper-Fringe (2 sheets)
Embellishements
Crate Paper Restoration border stickers
4 Jenni Bowlin brown vintage sew on buttons

Fringe
doilies

heirloom

slipcover

border strips


These papers are just beautiful!  Why not put something together and submit it to:  http://www.scrapthemoments.yahoo.com/  Come on this is a $15 dollar prize package!  You could win!!

I hope everyone is having a great day!  It is so cold here today -- a high of 18 degrees.  I wish I was at home and sitting by the fire.  But oh well I am not--I will be back tomorrow with my 2nd Christmas card.  Thanks for stopping by today and I will see ya tomorrow!

7 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

what an awesome capture. that photo will always be a fav i think.

Steph said...

Adorable picture!

Becky said...

That is a great picture! So cute of him!

April Michelle said...

Cute picture and a great moment frozen in time.

Sue Althouse said...

Great photo - oh, to be a kid again and love the snow! Now I love to stay inside and watch it snow!

ScrappnBee said...

love the pic! Kids and snow are always the best!!!

Tracy said...

My girls still enjoy the 1st snow fall of the year. I caught them making a snow alien, and they are 15, and 19. Never to old to enjoy the little things :)

Post a Comment