Friday, December 17, 2010

Autumn Time in the Winter!

Happy Friday everyone!

Oh I thought this day would never come!  This is my last day of school for 2 weeks! and I am going to a crop tonight!  I have 3 big projects to work on. 

Can you believe that in one week it is Christmas eve--boy I am so excited!  Yesterday we had a snow day and I took the kids to daycare and I wrapped all the presents.  It took me 3 hours of wrapping.  It was awesome. I had the Christmas music playing and I had so much fun. Usually I have to lock myself in a room and wrap so that no one will hear me.  It was awesome!  I do not make tags. I have a different color of paper for each different person (my mom, hubby, me, jack and Michael) and then everyone else gets gift bags.  I don't decorate them.  I just have plain white and then use white, red, and green tissue paper.  I then have these great gift tags that add a bit of color to them.  Very plain and simple but very pretty. They look so pretty all under the tree. 

Autumn Time

I have to first say that this is my favorite layout that I have done in awhile.  I just love everything about it!  I used my favorite collection by Imaginisce.  Boy, I have done a ton of layouts with this collection.  I guess I love it so is that I really layered the paper and I love the little embellishments. I especially love the tag.


I used the Silhouette's print and cut feature to get the little date journal tag.  Too cute!
I used my Silhouette to make the title. Once again I cut out the title 4 times and then layered them to get that faux chipboard effect.
A close up of the tag.  I love the Ali Edwards stamp--The little stuff at the bottom.  It just adds a little touch.  I love it!
Supplies
Cardstock: bazzill
pattern paper:  Imaginisce

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!  I will be back tomorrow with another layout.  Thanks for stopping by!

oh yeah and if you want to look at the new Imaginisce line they are having a party--go check it outhere.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Pretty layout! Have fun at your crop tonight!

Paper Pile Kitten said...

Awesome layout!

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Wow, you have your wrapping done and I don't even have my shopping done! But I still have time. Lovely layout - really enjoy all those fall embellishments!

Steph said...

Cute layout! Have fun at your crop.

Pam W. said...

Great layout.

Jingle said...

Very pretty layout!

Rach H said...

Adorable layout!

Tracy said...

So nice to have all your wrapping done.

Your layout is so cute. I can see why it is one of your fav's.

A Soldier Girl said...

this year seems to have FLOWN by .. I love the layout. I can see why it is your fave.

Sasha
http://sassysasha.typepad.com

Post a Comment