Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday SOG Sunshine Sorbet Paper Release

Happy Monday
I am so excited to tell you that Some Odd Girl is having their first EVER Paper Release today.  The collection is called Sunshine Sorbet and let me tell you it is awesome!
Here is a little card I made using this new awesome paper!
Stop by the shop to pick up with amazing new paper collection and see all the new products that are being released this week.

I will be back tomorrow with more new projects from SOG!
See you then.
mp

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Oh my, what an adorable card and Yeti! Great colors!!

Tanya Ham said...

Looks like colors and prints that are right up my alley! :) Adorable! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

How fun! Such pretty patterns!

Annette Allen said...

yay for paper... love your card..

Mary Jo said...

You do such a fabulous job with SOG product!

Becky said...

So cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous looking patterned paper..I love all the wonderful patterns. And your card is just too darn cute!

Katie said...

Hahaha, this is an awesome sentiment! I love the card!

Post a Comment