Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sept. 9 SOG Sweater Kaylee

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday Kristy at Some Odd Girl showed off all her new releases.  Can you believe paper, wood veneer, sequins AND brand new clear stamps?  It is just soooo awesome.  Today I am highlighting a couple of the new releases:  Sunshine Sorbet paper, Wood Veneer and Sweater Kaylee (the brand new stamp set).
I colored Kaylee using my Spectrum Noir markers.

supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
paper, wood veneer, clear stamps- Some Odd Girl
sewing machine
hero arts ink

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

10 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is adorable.. I LOVE IT

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute image, love her outfit!

Anna Sigga said...

Luv that card and that sentiment is so cute!

Becky said...

I love it!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so warm and fuzzy...just so cute. I love your sweet image.

Tracy said...

So many new cool goodies :)
These papers are so fun and colourful, love them
You coloured this new sweet image up beautifully

Tanya Ham said...

Loving those colors! You do such a great job with your coloring! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, Mary Pat! Fab coloring and the new papers look so fun!

Katie said...

Wow! That is a lot of new stuff! But I'm loving how you used it all!

Post a Comment