Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sept. 16 SOG Puppy Love

Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday means it is time for the new digi release from Some Odd Girl and today I have THE cutest little puppy EVER! 

For my card I used a shape form my Silhouette library and turned it into a card.  I then colored my little puppy with my spectrum noir markers and cut him out and pop dotted him onto the card.  Next I used a Some Odd Girl clear stamp and pop dotted it on as well. 

Here is a video I made showing how this card came about.
Cardstock- Core'dinations
digi and clear stamps- Some odd Girl
spectrum noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun project using Some Odd Girl!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

7 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable. Love the paw and that little puppy!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beyond cute, Mary Pat!!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute!

Kelly Roberts said...

what a cute paw and card. great work mary!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun shaped card :)
Cute image

Becky said...

He's adorable!

Post a Comment