Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sept. 10 SOG Yeti

Happy Wednesday!

I have a fun card to share with you today.  It is the new Yeti stamp set from Some Odd Girl!    I just love this little guy!  I also highlighted the brand new sequins.  These colors totally rock!
I have a video for you on the new Spectrum Noir blendable pencils and the amazing Some Odd Girl products!
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
stamps-sequins- some odd girl
spectrum noir pencils
gamsols
embossing powder
versamark ink,

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back soon with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how cute.. love how you added the snowflakes and sequins..

Jingle said...

Loving that yeti! Such a cute card!

Madeline said...

Cool card! The sequins look great on the dark background!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love what you did with the sequins and snowflakes to highlight cute Yeti Huy! Fab card Mary Pat x

Tanya Ham said...

Another great card!! :) Love those sequins, the colors are awesome! :)

Tracy said...

You do love this stamp don't you ;)
He is a cutie, I am sure your boys love this image as well :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, this is just too cute Mary Pat! Pops right off that black BG looks great!

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie and love all the sequins and snowflakes falling around him!

Becky said...

He's adorable!

Katie said...

The yeti is adorable! I love the sequins with the snowflakes for a pop of color too!

Post a Comment