Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday Band Aids

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was hubby's birthday and we had a ball.  Now it is time to prepare for Jack's birthday.  I can't believe he will be 7 years old!  Time is flying by. I will have their cards to share next week! 

Last week I made a layout using the Get Well Soon collection from Nikki Sivils, scrapbooker, and I had tons of scraps left over.  I save all the little pieces of cut paper.  I know I will be able to use them.  So I cut the tiny scraps into banners and made a banner for the bottom of the card.  Next I added some black and white and the red and white twine from The Stringery (If you love ribbon and twine you really need to check this etsy shop out!  It is so awesome!!).  Next I cut out some of the band aids and added some googly eyes and mouth and stamped the sentiment!  Very Easy Peasy!

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper- nikki sivils, scrapbooker
button- paper trey ink
twine- the strinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

gale said...

This is so cute. I just love those bandaids!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Even though the Band Aids are sad, they totally make me smile. This is such a cute card. Love those googly eyes and layered banner!

Janet's Joy said...

Such a cute card!! I love using googly eyes. :)

Annette Allen said...

aww this card is totally adorable...love those band aides....aww little Jack is going to be 7...amazing how times flies... My niece is going to be 10...I can't believe it...

Danielle said...

This is so cute. The goggly-eyed bandaids are adorable!

Jingle said...

This is TOO CUTE!

SandeeNC said...

lol, my first thought when I saw the band aids with googly eyes, is be careful Pat, or the boys are going to want you to start embellishing their band aids, can you see it? lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The googley eyes on the band aids are fantastic Mary Pat. What a cute card!

Norma G. said...

Very cute card and great use of scraps :D

Mary Jo said...

Awwww! So, so cute :)

Katie said...

That is a really cute card! I love the googly eyes on the band-aids!

laura said...

I love that card. The Bandaids with the eyes are fun. Terrific colors and very pretty, bright twine.

Izzy Anderson said...

This really made me smile. Super cute! Great use of scraps, too.

Becky said...

This is ADORABLE! I love it!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
I love all those banners :) Perfect for using up your scraps.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous!!!! Those bad aids are so stinkin cute! Imma def be scraplifting this next time I need to do a get well card!

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!

Post a Comment