Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday and 7

Happy Tuesday,

As I mentioned last week that Jack  had his 7th birthday.  I always make him several cards and this is one that he opened up before his presents.  I broke out my Jillibean Soup ( I have been on a real Jillibean kick lately!) and pulled out my Spotted Owl Soup collection.  I also used one of the brand new Silhouette images.  The image is the adorable clip board.  I just love it!    So for this card I layered my paper and then did some quick sewing.  I then cut out my number 7 and clip board.  For the piece of paper I stamped it with my Paper Trey Ink note book paper stamp with my jenni bowlin ink.  I then layered the clipboard together and added one of the soup labels for the sentiment.  I then just HAD to use some of my navy blue burlap twine from The Stringery.  I said yesterday that I was totally addicted to this string.  I just love it.  Finally I cut out the little adorable owl.  I think he is just too cute.
supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white and bazzill
paper, sticker- jillibean soup
stamp- paper trey ink
ink- jenni bowlin
twine- the stringery
Silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

25 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGoodness! This card is just too adorable for words! LOVE that clipboard with the spiral cut notepaper you created! WOW! TFS :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card love how you used the clipboard :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a cute design with the clipboard, Mary Pat! The dark cardstock really makes it all pop!

~Tammy~ said...

Jack's card is super cute! I love that sweet owl and how you framed the 7.

Jingle said...

Absolutely adorable card!

April Michelle said...

That is just plain cute! Such a sweet card!

Janet's Joy said...

Love that owl and the clipboard!

Danielle said...

Super cute! Love the clipboard!

Tanya Ham said...

Soooo cute!!! :)

Thanks again for the advice last night! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

This couldn't be cuter! Love the little clipboard. I would not have thought to add that in but it looks GREAT.

Pamela said...

Love this!! :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the clip board and layering!

Laura said...

Adorable card. So you make more than one?

Christina said...

Adorable-I love this-that Jillbean line is so perfect for little boy birthdays!

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute, cute! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think I'll be making this card for my soon to be 3-year-old. Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Mary Pat, this is just the cutest thing EVER!!!! Adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card for a seven year old bot, Happy Birthday Jack!

Sue Althouse said...

Too cute! Seven is such a fun age!

Katie said...

Aw, what a cute birthday card! That owl is just too adorable!!

Norma G. said...

That little owl is too cute!!

Tracy said...

I seriously LOVE this card.
Everything is so crisp and bright.
That owl is to cute.

Annette Allen said...

cute cute cute...Happy Birthday to Jack...

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Oh,I love this card MaryPat., so simple and cute.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love coming across Boy ideas!

Post a Comment