Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday and Off They Go

Happy Thursday!

I am sticking once again to my Halloween theme.  (This is the last one if you are getting tired of them LOL!)
As I have said I am using up my stash.  My paper is out of control and there are some really really cute papers out right now that I want to get.  I was even tempted to get some new Halloween papers ( I really really want the MME Halloween collection BUT I have been strong! and have stuck to my goal! )  but I have not broken down and when I think about it hey, I still have last years Halloween paper untouched.  I do get a bit mad at myself for not using up my paper.  I am totally NOT a hoarder but I do buy a lot of Halloween papers and then I don't use it all.  So this year I am NOT buying any and using up what I have. 

So on to my layout!  I broke into my Bella Blvd stash and got out Too Cute to Spook.  I just loved this collection and bought waaaay too much of it.  So I am starting to use it.  Again knowing that I want to use up my paper is really freeing because I love using all the different pattern pieces.  It is so awesome. 

These are photos of my boys from last year heading off to trick or treat.  I always capture them heading off and I don't know why but they are always my favorite photos.  I really went a bit hog wild on using my Silhouette with this layout.  I made my own Poloraid photo frames, tags,doily and thought bubble! I love using my Silhouette to help create embellishments along with titles.   For my tags I added some black and white and orange and white twine from the Stringery.  ( Have I mentioned before how much I love the twine from this shop?)
supplies
paper, stickers, chipboard- bella blvd
brads- doodlebug
twine- the stringery
Silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!!
mp

23 comments:

Sharla said...

This is super cute Mary Pat! Love the colors and all the fun embellishments, plus those pictures are just adorable!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm not tired of seeing your Halloween projects, Mary Pat. :) Love the design on here with the hanging tags and great use of white space (well, orange really, LOL!)

Jen Mc said...

Awwww, this is really cute!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute! Love the title!!!!:)

Unknown said...

Such a great layout, and I love the title.

Sue Althouse said...

Totally cute! That purple is unexpected and really adds pop and energy to the page.

Barbara said...

This is so cute. I love scrapping halloween, but my boys are older now so I don't have any pics anymore. I guess I'll have to wait for grands.

Madeline said...

So cute! I love the from-behinds pics!

Barbara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Pat. I just wanted to let you know that I'm now a follower of your blog.

Tanya Ham said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING about this!!! :) Super cute! I used a TON of this collection last year, it's just adorable!! And I love all your die cutting! :)

Lynn said...

This is so cute and fun! I never get tired of seeing your layouts! I buy Christmas paper like you have Halloween papers. I have collections going wayyyy back! I'm determined to use up my stash too!

Melissa said...

Those tiny tags at the top are too cute! And I agree about the photos - the "from behind" shots always tend to be my favorites. Love this fun Halloween page!

SandeeNC said...

Halloween papers are fun to buy though, aren't they? But good for you for standing strong and using your stash!! ( I've been trying to use my scraps as much as possible, it's tough!! ) lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

That is an adorable picture, as is your layout!

I love Halloween paper. I just can't stay away. I had a goal to not buy any this year, but I went to Michaels to buy some supplies for a work project, and the Recollection pack was on sale 30% off, plus I had a 20% off coupon for everything, even sale items! How could I turn that down?!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so awesome...I love it

angie gutshall said...

How fun! Love the frames!

laura said...

They are adorable. Those "from behind" shots are so interesting I think.

Tracy said...

Oh, wow, you are a strong willed lady. I have bought more halloween paper and I hardly do layouts or cards in that theme. But they are just to fun, lol.

Becky said...

I could look at Halloween projects all day long, they are truly my favorite! Keep em coming! These are such cute pictures.

Janet's Joy said...

Way to go on using up your stash! Love your layout.

Erica said...

Is it wrong that I have Halloween photos from all 5 years since my son was born? I'm bad about scrapping them!

gale said...

Cute layout!! I love those kinds of pics too.

Izzy Anderson said...

Total cuteness! I have an overload of Halloween paper too, but not your self control. :)

Post a Comment