Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday SOG Hipster Pets and Digi Release

Happy Tuesday!

Today is such a fun day becuase the fun is continuing over at Some Odd Girl! I really think Kristy outdid herself with these new sets.  I am totally in love with them.  Today's Hipster set is Hipster Pets.  I just love these little critters.  In the set you have a cat, dog, and a cute little fox.

For my card I started with a Core Essentials base and then embossed the 110 lb cardstock.  I then lightly rubbed some distress ink over it to bring out the embossing.  Next I punched out a scalloped circle and lightly sanded it.  I then punched out some pattern pieces from JIllibean Soup and layered them on my scallop circle.  Finally I stamped my cutie fox and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I pop dotted her on and then used a SOG clear sentiment stamp to top it off.

supplies
Core'dinations Cardstock- Essentials and 110lb
pattern paper- JIllibean Soup
stamps- Some Odd Girl
ink- memento, jenni bowlin

Now the fun is NOT over yet because today is Tuesday and that means there is also a Digi Release!! Cave Boy Tobie is just so fun.  I paired him up with some Imaginisce paper and I think the card is just too cute.
Stop by the SOG store and pick up the new Hipster collection and check out the new Digi stamps!!

I will be back tomorrow with the 3rd and final clear stamp set release from SOG and I also have a video for you showing off the new release!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you tomorrow! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are adorable, Mary Pat, but that fox is just too sweet and love how you created the background for him!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome cards, Mary Pat! Love the woodgrain background with the fox image. Some day I want to sit beside you as you color and just be in awe of your skills. :)

Annette Allen said...

heehee these are so darn cute.. I love these Mary Pat..

Connie Mercer said...

so cute, both of them:):)

Monique Liedtke said...

Super super cute cards Mary Pat!! That fox is so cute!

Jingle said...

ACK! I super love that fox card!!!! Lots!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Love your cards! That fox is adorable!

Leslie Germain said...

Love the embossing with that adorable fox!!! Cute caveman too. Always LOVE your cards, Mary Pat.

Tanya Ham said...

Ahhh, now we know the fox says HELLO! :) Cute! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Loving that cute fox :)

Katie said...

These cards are so cute! I really love the fox - how adorable!

Kim Heggins said...

Gotta love that adorable little fox...just so cute!

Post a Comment