Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Moxxie Hey Chickie Card

Happy Thursday!

I have been very fortunate that I have been desiging for Moxxie for the last 2 years.  They are a wonderful company with lots of fun specialized papers.  It really has been a joy for me.  At the start of  2014 my hubby and I sat down together to talk about my stress levels with working full time, home life with 2 boys and everything that goes along with that and then my scrapping.  I was stressing out about deadlines and spending way too much time in my scrap room and plus  it wasn't any fun anymore.  I decided to cut back on my teams and unfortunately Moxxie is one that I have decided to leave.  So this will be my last post for Moxxie.

For this cute and easy card I started with the yummy papers for the Easter-rific collection.  I then stamped an adorable little chick from The Alley Way Stamps and colored her with my spectrum noir markers.  Next I stamped my sentiment on a tag from Core'dinations.  Finally I added some pearl gems.

supplies
paper- moxxie
stamps- the alley way stamps
ink- memento, hero arts
tag- core'dinations
spectrum noir markers
the twinery
recollections pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I see you soon! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card for your last Moxxie DT project, Mary Pat! I'm sure it was a bittersweet decision to have to make, but hopefully it provides a better balance to your home, time, and creativity. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat this is too tweet, love that little chickie!

Madeline said...

Super cute! I understand your decision. Hope you can get back the fun in creating!

Unknown said...

what a cutie card, love the chick!

Becky said...

Such an adorable card for your last project. It's hard making decisions like that sometimes, but you have to do what's best for you and your family :)

Mary Jo said...

Such a cute card!!
You are not alone. Who knew scrapbooking could be stressful, but it can!
I left all of my DT s but one and it was a good decision.

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute card, love the coloring and bright mix of papers! :)

Unknown said...

Well what an adorable note to end on! I can't believe you can swing as much as you...I'd be a blithering fool!! I know they will miss your creativity but I wholeheartedly agree you should back off and do those things that matter most:)

Leslie Germain said...

So cute, great sentiment!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, that chubby little chick is so cute.
Creating is suppose to be fun and relaxing, not stressful.
I am sure they are sad to be losing you.

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute card! It sounds like you made a good decision to cut back though.

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable little card Mary Pat!

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute card!

Katie said...

This is a great card.

It sounds like you made the right decision cutting back. Scrapping should be relaxing and not stressful. Although I am sure Moxxie is sad to see you go! But you definitely need to do what's right for you!

Post a Comment