Did you all have a nice day yesterday? We did. Jack went of a field trip with his summer camp. He had a ball and Michael and I had a mommy and me day. We did errands for most of the day. Michael LOVES to go on errands. I think he likes to flirt with all the ladies that are shopping. This week I am on a mission to go to Michael's everyday this week. I am totally out of adhesive. I only have 2 rolls of my ATG tape left, and I have tons of scrapping to do in the next 3 weeks. I go in spurts--I go everyday for like a week and by a box and then I don't go to Michael's for a couple of months. I am going to have to take my Mom because I need a couple of other things as well- glue dots and pop dots.
Over the weekend I was totally honored by 2 people who awarded my this award:
Thanks so much girls! If you have not checked out their blogs PLEASE do so!!!!
You have to tell 7 things about yourself. ( I always find this to be the hardest part because I never really talk about myself).
1. I just completed my 22nd year teaching high school Spanish.
2. I was 42 when I had my last child.
3. I love to read (when I get the chance).
4. I didn't get married till I was 36.
5. While I was single I was able to travel through Europe every summer. I literally moved to Spain every summer. I loved it!
6. I am now a home body.
7. I have been scrapping for 12 years now. I started out scrapping my dogs!
Now the rule is I must give this award to 8 other bloggers. I checked several of my blog "friends" and noticed that they already received it sooooo I am going to do something different. If you leave a comment the award is yours!!!!!!!!! I really enjoy reading all my blogs each day and I think EVERYONE deserves this award!
I hope everyone has a great day. I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday card. Thanks for stopping by! See you then