Wednesday, June 29, 2011

set of 2 birthday cards-clean and simple

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week.  So far so good with me.  Hubby is coming home today and I am so excited!  The kids really miss him too.

Yesterday I was able to play a bit with the July kit from Burlap and Buttercups and  I have to say I had so much fun.  This kit is amazing and there are so many different products that I had never played with.  One of them was Doodlebug Glitter.  Now I know I am late on this craze but wow I love this stuff.  I can't wait to show you my layout. 

I also went to lunch with one of my college roommates.  We try to get together 2x over the summer and catch up.  We had a blast! I love catching up with "old" friends.  I can't believe we graduated 23 years ago.  Where does the time go?  It is interesting because she is my first friend who has a child going off to college this fall.  We always joke that she has one going off to college and I am in the mist of potty training my 2 year old. heheheheheh

On to my Wednesday Card.  This week I used up the rest of my Imaginisce rub ons.  I have 6 birthdays in the month of July so I needed something clean and simple to make 6 of them.  Here is the end result.

Sometimes I just love the clean look. 

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
rub ons- Imaginisce
stamps- hero arts
ink-hero arts

I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Dena said...

These look great! Simple yet fun. :) Thanks for stopping by. I'm your newest follower!

http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Oh really cute cards! I am a huge fan of clean and simple since that's what I do.

Tammy said...

These cards are perfect! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the kit club! :) I love the Doodlebug glitter, but don't use it often. Maybe I need to get mine out too!

Becky said...

These are fantastic! I love the font on the sentiment! Clean and simple it's fun, isn't it? Sometimes I love to layer it on but it's fun to mix it up some too!

Glad you had a good lunch with your friend! :)

Jingle said...

These are so super cute! I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!

Steph said...

Very pretty cards! I was just looking for ideas for birthday cards for adults. These would be perfect.

Sue Althouse, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Very cute! i just love Hero Arts stamps!

Rachel W. - Burlap & Buttercups said...

These cards are adorable, Mary Pat! Can't wait to see what you've done with the July kit, and I'm so glad to hear your hubby is returning today! =)

Pam Wendt said...

I love your CAS design, and the rub-ons and stamps work perfectly together for absolutely darling birthday cards! :o)

Mahmood Ali said...

Creative work its looking amazing i really like it...
Plastic card printing
Plastic cards

Post a Comment