Wow, it is Wednesday already. I can't believe it! I love it! Is everyone having a good week? I hope so!
I wanted to give a shout out today to Practical Scrappers because they published my layout Pretty in Pink. I was so honored that they spotted my layout and wanted to publish it! Thanks guys! They have amazing work over there if you have never stopped by.
For this card set I wanted something very clean and simple. I also wanted to color a bit so I broke out my butterfly stamp and went to town.
1. First on a Hero Arts note card I stamped the background image using the coordinating Hero Arts ink.
2. I then stamped my butterfly on my Neenah solar white cardstock 2 times. Once for my center piece and then again to be colored and cut out.
3. I then colored my butterflies with copic markers.
4. On my center piece I stamped a greeting.
4. Next I cut out the images.
5. and then pop dotted them onto my center piece.
6. I matted the center piece with a coordinating color from the Hero Arts collection and then assembled the card.
Very simple and very easy but I loved the end result!
cardstock- neenah solar white
I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a new layout. Thanks for stopping by!