Sunday, September 19, 2010

Imaginisce Sketch Contest Layout!

This months sketch from Imaginisce was so cute.  I just had to play with it, and I had the perfect pictures and paper for it.  I just love Birthday Bash.  The colors are so great and the designs are just too cute and yummy! Here is the original sketch:

And here is my adaptation of the sketch.  I cut out all the little circles for Happy Birthday and used pop dots to raise them just a touch to make a cute border.  I then used the I Rock to make the little gem corners.  I also used the jornaling die cut from spellbinders and then used the coordinating stamp from paper trey ink.  i love the look of this.  I also cut out the little present and used that for an embellishment.  Plus used there spring cake for the title.  Just love it!

Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Imanginisce
Embellies:  Imaginisce
Gems:  Imaginisce IRock
Journal label:  Spellbinders labels
Ink:  Distress Ink Barn Door

Hope everyone enjoys their day!  I will be back on Wednesday with another card!  Thanks for stopping by!


Tracy said...

Your layout is so fun!!!
Your take on the sketch is perfect

Lydia said...

This is awesome I love the way that you turned it into strips, fabulous!!

Tracy said...

Love the circle border ... Thanks for playing along ...

Love, Tracy G

Post a Comment