Saturday, September 11, 2010

Some Pictures and A layout!

Hello,
On my last post I promised you that I would post a picture or two of my son and his camera.  I can still say that the camera is still his favorite gift.  He takes it EVERYWHERE with him.  It is just too cute.

I am just so happy he likes it. 

On to the layout.  On my last post I told you about being inspired by the WE R Memory Keepers cardstock with the sewing, and I liked the effect.  So I made another very quick layout using that same idea again.  I stitched around the layout to create the border (sorry it is hard to see in the picture), and then I fit in the pieces of the pattern paper around the 5 x 7 photo.  I then added some buttons and cut the die cut in half and went around the edges with a white pen ( I wanted the "stitching" to really pop!) and called it a day.  A very quick and easy layout!

Those Eyes!


Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzil Kraft
Pattern Paper:  Close to My Heart
Buttons:  Basic Grey
Button Twine:  Paper Trey Ink
White Pen:  Signo
Die Cuts:  Quickutz Frankie, Spellbinders labels eight

I hope everyone has a great Saturday and I will be back tomorrow with a new post and layout!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This layout is precious.
Your faux stitching looks perfect!

Amy said...

The stitching looks really good!! It makes the blue pop!!
Your little guy is really cute!!

Pam said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to your son!

Post a Comment