Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday September MOxxie Sketch

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have to share with you the Moxxie October Sketch and layout.  Here is my sketch ...
and here is my layout.  I used the Moxxie Zoofari collection.  It was perfect for my photos that were taken last year at the Columbus Zoo.  We had such a great time.  Michael loved the children's petting zoo and he got to touch a turtle.  He LOVED it.  

I started with some Core'dinations cardstock and misted it and stamped on it.  I then follwed the sketch pretty closely.  I did add a couple of Core Tags ( I just love these tags!)  and finished it off with some Moxxie stickers and buttons.

supplies
cardstock and tags- Core'dinations
paper- stickers-moxxie
twine- the stringery
flair- a flair for buttongs
studio calico
stamps- october afternoon

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  i will be back tomorrow or friday with a new project.  see you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

16 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a great nature page, Mary Pat! Love your sketch! I have a load of safari pics to scrap and it looks like this might be a good collection to take a look at.

Anonymous said...

Great layout, love the colors, ink spots, and designs of your patterned paper, so rustic and earthy!

Becky said...

I love this Mary Pat!!! I should really try some sketches, yours always look awesome!

Sue Althouse said...

Love that sketch and what a great page! Love that green paper.

Dictionary said...

What a great take on that sketch..lovely page.

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute! Loving those colors, very ZOOish!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome layout.. totally love the zoo..

Lynn said...

I love the colors and how you worked with the sketch. What an awesome layout.

Katie said...

I really like the tags and the "wild things" embellishment!

Mary Jo said...

Cute page and sketch!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your take on the sketch!!

Connie Mercer said...

wow turned out so good!!! love it!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout, and a nice sketch ;)
Looks like the boys had a blast at the zoo :)

Staci said...

Love the layout! Have a great weekend!

hilde janbroers said...

Great sketch! Love your take on it as well :-)

dstandard said...

Adorable page - love the clean lines and the core tags!

Post a Comment