Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday SOG Digi Release Web

Happy Tuesday

So when I posted yesterday's post I hadn't had my tennis match.  Well, I got slaughtered!  I lost 0-6 0-6. BUT it was awesome.  I played a wonderful lady who when to districts last year and won!  So she was waaaaay better than me.  I was very happy that even though the score says a blow out I was in every game.  I felt good about that and I felt good about how I played. Now of course I made some (many) errors that I hope to work on in practice this week but I was very pleased.  My next match is in two weeks so  hopefully I can do better!  Thanks to all the well wishers!! I totally appreciate it.  I am also just proud that I started competitve tennis at the ripe age of 47!!!  ( I just had my birthday last week!!)

Over at Some Odd Girl, they are having the new digi release.  There is a NEW Cut File in the store today that is a MUST have for your Halloween projects.  It is the Spider Web!  For my layout I started with my Core'dinations Black cardstock and scored it.  I then sanded it and then misted it with white paint to give it that blackboard effect.  I then cut my orange Core'dinations cardstock to create the web with my Silhouette. I then just had to add a little spider.  I cut him with a Silhouette image and then sanded him as well.  I tied him onto the web with some yummy twine from The Stringery. I added a touch of paper and stickers from Bella Blvd's Too Cute to Spook collection and called it a day!  I really love how it turned out.


The photo is of my boys leaving to go Trick O Treating.  The were so cute together holding hands.

supplies
core'dinations cardstock
paper-stickers- bella blvd
alphabet stickers- october afternoon
mist- studio calico
twine - the stringery
Cut File- Some Odd Girl
Silhouette

Please stop by the Shop today and pick up this awesome cut file!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

15 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Spooktacular layout, Mary Pat! Love the web as a backdrop for the photo.

Mirabyll said...

This is just too spooky/sweet! Love it! The brothers holding hands, on their way to trick or treat, is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout, I love the mist around the web. Great job!

Becky said...

I think your match sounds awesome and love your attitude! That spiderweb is so cool, loving this layout!

Madeline said...

So cool! Love the web as a frame!

Katie said...

Way to go on picking up tennis!

Super cute layout. The web frame is a perfect touch!

Diana Fisher said...

Love that web and hanging spider!! Great page!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this and that web is so cool!

Janet's Joy said...

It's an adorable photo and the perfect layout to showcase it!

Annette Allen said...

wow love how you used the web... awesome layout..

Katie said...

This Halloween page is awesome! I love the spider web as a frame and how you used black as the background!

It is awesome that you are taking up tennis and were in all of the games. Especially against the reigning champion! I love how positive you are about it :)

Tammy said...

Ah, what an adorable photo! Love how you used the cut file. :)

Connie Mercer said...

ver very cool. love the web framing out the photo!!!

Unknown said...

I love it MP!! What a darling pictures too!

Tracy said...

Good for you for having such a great attitude :)
Your layout is adorable.
I love that photo of your boys, so so sweet.

Post a Comment