Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday SOG Monthly Challenge

Happy Sunday!

I am popping in today for a rare weekend appearance to let you know about the new challenge at Some Odd Girl.  Kristy has made another awesome sketch for you this month.

Here is my take on it.  I made a my own background paper using some light grey ink and then in the cut out area I stamped and colored this adorable Light Bulb with my spectrum noir markers.  For the sentiment I used the companion sentiment with this stamp.  I just love the sentiment!  Finally I attached some metal hearts from Imaginisce.  I think I am going to put t his in my hubby's lunch next week.  LOL!!!

supplies
stamps clear- some odd girl
ink- jenni bowlin and memento
cardstock- neenah solar white and core'dinations
tag-jillibean soup
hearts- imaginisce

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the new Featured Stamp from SOG.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

9 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Too cute! Love the lightbulb!

Sharla said...

I love what you did with the sketch and that cute light bulb! You used the perfect sentiment too!!

Unknown said...

MP, I love your cute card. It's really neat how you used the image in B&W and also used the same image colored. That little bulb is just adorable!

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute! Love the scallop border!

Izzy Anderson said...

Total cuteness. This made me smile!

Leslie Germain said...

I love the light bulbs. So cute

Tracy said...

Cute card and i like how you used the sketch.
Great sentiment, perfect one for a husband card ;)

Kimberly Kett said...

Love this, so cute and so clever!!

Katie said...

Great card! I love the background paper that you made :)

Post a Comment