Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Imaginsice Designer Day

Happy Wednesday!

The assignment over at Imaginisce was to create a project that shows off your own personal style and highlight your favorite Imaginisce Tool.  This was very easy for me to pick my favorite tool because I am totally in love with the I Rock.  For the project I new I just had to make a layout with one of my favorite collections- Endless Summer!

For my layout I had a photo of Jack on our summer vacation last year.  He was so excited when we went on our daily walk on the beach and he found a coconut washed up on the beach.  He thought it was so cool and awesome!  So I wanted to highlight this photo with a fun frame.  I I also used one of the Snag'em stamps and colored the sun with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Using my Silhouette I cut out the waves and title.

I have a photo of my layout before I started adding the Glam Rocks.  I love my layout but I just love the added pop of the Glam Rocks when the are added to the page.
 A close up now of the added Glam Rocks mixed in with the paint sprays.
 A close up on how easy it is to use the I Rock tool.
My final layout!
supplies
paper- chipboard, journaling sticker- stamp- bling- Imaginisce3
Silhouette
sewing machine
alpha stickers- october afternoon
spectrum noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I am taking the day off but I will back on Friday with the AWESOME steal of the day over at Scrapbook Steals--sssshhhhh a hint Christmas in July!!!!!  You aren't going to want to miss it!  See you then,  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Super page! I have never used this tool...hmmm...love how Glam Rocks look :)

Tanya Ham said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

I have never been interested in a whole lot of bling but those Glam rocks are amazing!! Love this layout...not just for the glam rocks but it all rocks!!:)

Becky said...

The glam rocks look so cool! I can just picture him finding that coconut :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous beach page, Mary Pat. Love the waves and frame.

Ava Gavloski said...

wonderful layout marypat!!!

Isbaha said...

Great tool, love what it added to you (already) beautiful page !

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love the photo and the sprinkling of glam rocks. :)

Dictionary said...

Beautiful page, love the glam rocks and paint sprays..the tool looks like something I may have to go checkout..thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors on white! Superb!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a super amazing layout!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome layout - love the glam rocks :)

Penny said...

Beautiful layout and those glam rocks are great! Love Penny

Catherine said...

I love everything about this layout and the glam rocks just add a little extra pop!

Tracy said...

Great layout!
Such a nice photo and wonderful way to keep the memory of finding that coconut on the beach.

Sue Althouse said...

That I-Rock tool is pretty wonderful! Great page, love the way you framed the photo.

Mary Jo said...

So, so cute!!!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

That is awesome Pat!!! I should pull my I-Rock out again!!!! Thanks for sharing this over at The Paper Bakery!!!

Katie said...

This is a fabulous layout! The paint and the irock mixed together really adds such a cool dimension to the page!

Post a Comment